Friday 14 March 2008

Friday 14th March ...

Been a good week all and all. Some progress. The Budget added some idea of what the EAS will be like.

I have heard some heart felt stories. Not all are posted as people want to remain private. Which I fully understand & respect.

There seems again to be no clear picture yet as to how the review is going. Or how DLA is being awarded at the moment. It seems very "pot luck".

Being public has brought some negative and personal criticism. However I hope that in the fullness of time those that are cynical will understand that my actions are based on trying to do something positive. For me, yes , but by sharing, for others. A channel for my own frustrations & worries.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Thanks to YOU for your continued good will. I really appreciate it.

So have a good weekend. Try and put your worries to one side & enjoy.

John.


No comments: